07 October 2017

Stinkin' Inkers October Challenge

Oh my goodness!!!  For whatever reason, my first post as part of the Stinkin' Inkers Design Team didn't show up, and I JUST realized it!  So sorry, scrappy folks!!!

The theme for the October Challenge at Stinkin' Inkers is Monster Mash.  We want you to create a project using a monster; for example, you could use ghouls, goblins, witches, mummies, space aliens, etc. as your focus.  I found a digital stamp in my collection that I thought was perfect for this challenge!



I used the current sketch at Your Next Stamp as my basis:


and my card also happened to follow the color portion of the challenge:


Challenges Entered
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' October Monthly Card Challenges--Halloween theme
~Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #74

Supplies Used
~Bug Bites "Magic Spells" sentiment clear stamp set
~ColorBox ink in Deep Grape
~Doodlebug Design Boos & Brews patterned paper collection
~Fibracolor markers in purple and orange
~Robyn's Fetish "Franky Frankenstein" digital stamp
~ShinHanArt Touch Twin markers--G56 and YR33
~Spectrum Noir markers--CT3, IG8, TN3, and TN5
~Stickles in Orange Slice, Purple, and Yellow

You have until 7 pm on Friday, October 27 to get your Monster Mash project linked up on the Stinkin' Inkers blog.  Head over to the blog, too, to see some inspiration from the Design Team.  We can't wait to see your projects!  Happy scrapping, everyone!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute Card, thanks for sharing