01 January 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style--Sketch #9

Happy New Year, everyone!!!


Welcome to January and a new sketch for Week 1 at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style!  The first sketch for January comes from the lovely Maven Shawn (It's been rotated here.):


I used the sketch to make my title card for the Week 22 page in my 2014 (Yes, I said 2014!) album.


My apologies for not having my finished page to show how I used the card on my page, but my photo printer is on the fritz right now, so I can't print the pics to put in my page protectors.  :-(

We can't wait to see the PL cards you create with this new sketch!  Be sure to get your creation linked up at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge blog before the end of the month.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!






No comments: