16 June 2015

Happy Father's Day with Timeless Twine

Hi, everyone!  This month we're featuring the Firecracker twine on the Timeless Twine blog, and I thought I'd share a Father's Day card I made.


I got the idea for this card from one I saw on Pinterest, so I went looking through my stamps sets to see what I could use.  The "rod" is actually a piece I cut from some corrugated cardboard that came in some packaging material.  I combined a few different stamp sets for this, but I really like the way it turned out.  I tried to get a close-up photo of the "reel," too, but it just wasn't happening. :-(

Supplies Used
Black, blue, green, and brown inks from my stash
There She Goes Clear Stamps Best Fishes stamp set (TSG Clear Stamps is now out of business.)

Happy Days Clear Stamp Set - Year Round Sentiments Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping, everyone!



1 comment:

Ruth Gauss said...

Super cute and clever card from the fishing pole to the punny sentiment! Great scene and I love the twine! Thanks so much for sharing!