01 April 2015

Stick It Down April reveal

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone!  If someone's played a trick on you today, I hope it was all in fun and that you took it in stride.  My husband and I don't usually play tricks on each other on April Fool's Day, so nothing major to worry about in our house. :-)

It's also time for the April sketch reveals at Stick It Down!  Here is the card sketch for this month:


I rotated the sketch to use it for a horizontal card and decided on a Christmas card.  If you're a regular visitor to my blog, you've probably seen a few Christmas cards lately.  Last year I had Christmas cards made to send out to most of my Christmas list but failed MISERABLY on getting that done, I think mainly because I was going to have to make MORE cards and just didn't find the time.  I have vowed to have MORE than enough Christmas cards made for THIS year, so I'm trying to get a couple done each month.  I thought this sketch lent itself quite well to a Christmas card.



Supplies Used

I hope you'll play along with one of our sketches this month!  Remember, you have the entire month to play along at Stick It Down, so be sure to hop over there and link up your project.  We can't WAIT to see what you create with our sketches!  Thanks for stopping by, and happy scrapping!


1 comment:

Janet said...

Love this card awesome sketch. A few tweeks and it would be a wonderful 4th of July card!! BL