17 February 2015

Pinterest Christmas inspiration

I know Christmas was just a couple of months ago, but I'm trying to get a jump on my cards for 2015.  For my card, I used this card I found on Pinterest for my inspiration:


Here's my interpretation:


Supplies Used
Creative Imaginations Loolah Self-adhesive Rhinestones
Ranger Archival Ink in Red Geranium
Ribbon and cardstock from stash
The {Stamps} of Life sentiment--Club Exclusive

Challenges Entered
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round February Challenge--Red & white
Incy Wincy Designs--White on White with a TOUCH of Color
Quick Quotes Friday Challenge 48--Use red & white
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' February Card Challenges--Anything Goes
Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog Challenge #26--Clean and Simple

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

KLovely card love thwe polar bear in the top pic .thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT x

Alljazzed2create said...

These are both fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for this weeks challenges.

DT Pam

Miranda said...

Adorable! Love your take on the inspiration card! BL

Unknown said...

Love your card! BL

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Cute card.

Thanks for joining us at CCAYR and good luck.

hugs
Claudia
DT CCAYR

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love, love, love that embossing! thanks for sharing with us at Quick Quotes! I am already a follower!

good luck!

Alicia

Sandy S said...

Oh my! These are both so cute! Fabulous actually!

Thanks for joining us at our CAS challenge at Scribbles Designs....

Sandy S
(Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

It is never too early to get a start on your Christmas cards. I really like the clean and simple approach to both of yours.

Thanks so much for entering your card into our recent challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

As an FYI, if you are looking for another challenge to enter your future Christmas cards into, check out The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!. You can link up as many Christmas cards as you want. If you link up two cards during any given month you earn a free digital paper. If you follow the optional theme, you get a chance to earn a sponsor's prize. Hope to see you there!

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!