01 January 2015

Candy Makes Everything Better!

Happy New Year, everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's celebration and that you have some awesome things planned for 2015!

One of my plans for 2015 is to blog a little more (and FINALLY get my travel blog up and running!), so what better way to start the new year than with a blog post?!?  I found this sketch in The Outlawz Challenges Wednesday Sketch Challenge that started on December 31:


Another of my plans in 2015 is to use some of the stamp sets I have that have never seen the light of an ink pad, so I pulled out the candy2share set from The {Stamps} of Life for this card:


Supplies Used
Cardstock from my stash in navy blue, pink, and white (with glitter!)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Faded Jeans
Stickles in Fruit Punch and Silver

Challenges Entered

Thanks for stopping by today!  I've got a LOT of things in store for 2015, so I hope you'll be a regular visitor!  Happy scrapping, everyone!



1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

This is cute and I think the sentiment rocks! Good luck with your goals this year :-)