02 December 2014

Stick It Down Design Team!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!  Today I am pleased to announce that I was chosen to be part of the Card Design Team at Stick It Down!


My friend Sandi at Slightly Off Center is leaving the card team (as her term is up), so I sort-of feel like I'm taking her place.  Sandi's cards are BEAUTIFUL, and I hope mine will be just as good.  The DT's term officially begins in January, but I'll be joining the last challenge of this year on December 30.  Be sure to stop back by then to see my first card! 

So happy to be part of the card team at Stick It Down!!!  Happy scrapping, everyone!!!


4 comments:

Vally'sWorld said...

Good work! :)

Sandi said...

So happy for you Ashley! Thanks for the link to my blog and the kind words. The sketches are awesome at Stick It Down and I just know your cards will be out of this world!

Tina Campbell said...

Congrats Ashley!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Ashley!!I'll look forward to seeing your designs!!