13 October 2013

Scrapping4fun Challenges--Challenge Four

SO SORRY this is a late post!!!  Things got SUPER crazy for me last week as I got ready to go to the CK Convention in Hot Springs with my friend Barbara, and I just didn't get time to post the new challenge.  Challenge Four at Scrapping4fun Challenges is an "off the page" challenge--no layouts, no cards.  You can make anything for this challenge EXCEPT a layout or card, and you have to use a minimum of two items from this list on your project:  banner, flowers, brads, eyelets, doilies, feathers, stamp, chipboard, ribbon, washi tape.

My creation for this challenge is a box project from a Close To My Heart workshop about a year ago that I just never had the chance to put together:







I ended up using four items off the list--flowers, ribbon (burlap), chipboard, and stamp.  The deadline for linking up your project on the Scrapping4fun Challenges blog is Thursday, 24 October, at 23:59 European time.  If you're not sure about the time difference, there's a clock with European time on the challenge blog.  The prize for this challenge is a pack of Christmas scrapbook paper from Crafti.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

I really like the color scheme, beautiful roses.
Thank you Ashley
Have a great week
Hugs
Rachelle

Ruth G said...

What a beautiful box! I love the burlap leaves and the flowers are amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! I might try my hand at rolling flowers for this challenge, too!