11 September 2013

Whimsical Twist Chalkboard Challenge

My sweet friend Sandi Pressley is on the DT at Whimsical Twist, and she posted about their Chalkboard Challenge last week.  It took me a while to find what I KNEW I had to participate, but luckily I ran across my blackboard album (which Sandi sent me!) and got to work!

I don't think I'm COMPLETELY finished with this, but it's finished enough to share.  I know there are some pages that I want to add a few more things to, like some embellies, but I've got to dig through my stash to find them.  This is Cosmo Cricket's Happy's Blackboard Album, which I believe is no longer available (I couldn't find it on their site).








Obviously, this is a gift for my husband!  Our dating anniversary is coming up in December, so I think I'm going to hold it until then.  I'm always at a loss as to what to get him!  Here's my supply list and links to products, if they're still available:  Cosmo Cricket Happy's Blackboard Album, Personalized by You Jeweled I Love You stickers, colored pencils, Gelly Roll white pen, Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken Embellishments--Walter-Husband, Jolee's Boutique No 1 Dad stickers, EK Success Dallas Cowboys stickers, Making Memories word fetti travel, Bo Bunny Cardstock Stickers Smitten, Little Yellow Bicycle Dimensional Stickers Sweet Love, Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken Embellishments Love of My Life, Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Minis Crazy Alphabet, sei Rub-on words Bridgeport.

I hope you've all had the chance to craft this week!  I've been in my craft room just about every day this week, and I've got one more project to make before Friday.  I'll be back on Friday with a new DT post for Scrapbooking4fun Challenges and then again on Monday with a BIG announcement!  Until then, happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

It turned out great. Adrian will love it. Hope he does not read your blog. lol. :)

Stef H said...

i think he's gonna love it! it sure is fabulous!!! you rocked the chalkboard thingy.

Ruth G said...

Great idea to use the chalkboard album and what a great gift for your hubby! I love the way the black makes the colors pop!
Thanks for sharing and best of luck with the challenge!

butterfly dream cards said...

wow very different i like your take on things.....and welcome to the team.

fiona DT
TTPH

Kristie said...

What a sweet album, Ashley! I am sure Adrian will love it. I think the sports page is my fave :-)

Sandi said...

This really turned out great Ashley....I KNOW Adrian will love it. Thanks for playing along with the chalkboard challenge at Whimsical Twist.