29 October 2012

Blog Hop winner!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left comments during the Altered Journal Blog Hop!  I really enjoyed participating in the hop and seeing everyone's creations, AND I reached 200 followers!!!  My apologies for being late in posting my winner, but I used random.org to select a number from the twenty-seven comments I received.  The winning number belongs to Mary!!  Congratulations!  Please e-mail me using the "Contact Me" tab at the top no later than this Friday, November 2, to claim your prize or I will select another winner.

Please be sure to stop back by on Halloween for the Triple Stamp Card Blog Hop!  Since I reached 200 followers during the Altered Journal Blog Hop, I'll be having a giveaway very soon as well.  Don't miss it!  Happy scrapping, everyone!

No comments: