01 April 2012

Let's Scrap sketch layout 3-28-12

Well, my normal Sunday routine of watching NASCAR is COMPLETELY shot today due to the contract dispute between Tribune Broadcasting and DirecTV!  Our FOX affiliate in San Diego is affected by the dispute, so we won't be watching the NASCAR race today. :-(  For those of you that ARE able to watch the race, I hope you enjoy it!

Here's my entry for Let's Scrap's latest sketch challenge:
I used Little Yellow Bicycle's Fresh Print Clothesline collection and embellishments for everything on my layout, except for the title.  For that, I used some fabric Thickers I found in my stash.  

These are some of my favorite pictures from my second pregnancy!  My husband was deployed to Iraq at the time, and I wanted him to have some nice pictures of me late in my pregnancy so he could still feel as if he were part of everything.  I'll be uploading my layout to the Let's Scrap gallery soon!

I hope everyone has a great scrappy day!  Be sure to check back later this week for my latest creation for the new challenge at Pattie's Creations!  Happy scrapping!

No comments: